Open All Year Round | Every Saturday - Summer & Fall Markets | 3rd Saturday - Winter Market | Uptown Oxford, Ohio
Garden Fresh Omelette
2-3 organic eggs
1 tbs. sliced shallots
1 tbs. garlic shoots
1/4 bunch turnip greens
Splash of half & half
Olive oil for saute
Salt & Pepper to taste
Salsa (your desired amount!)
1/2 tbs. shallot shoots (garnish)
Monterey Jack cheese (garnish)
1) Preheat skillet with olive oil. Add sliced shallots & garlic shoots. Saute 3-4 minutes until soft.
2) Add turnip greens and saute until wilted. Then set aside.
3) Preheat omelette skillet with olive oil. When olive oil is smoking, turn down heat to medium-low, then add 2-3 eggs, breaking bubbles & stirring slightly to let the egg mixture hit the bottom of the pan.
4) Place sauteed green mixture on top of one side of the egg, then fold other side on top of the green mixture.
5) Plate the omelette, topping with cheese and salsa. Garnish with shallot and sprouts.
|Cooking Demo Sign (454x640).jpg||84.43 KB|
|Chef Nipper's Cooking Demo (532x640).jpg||96.53 KB|
|Cooking Demo Design By Candice (640x582).jpg||112.33 KB|
|Market Fresh Chef Nipper Making Omelets (640x471).jpg||104.68 KB|
|Market Fresh Chef Patrick Nipper (640x427).jpg||90.54 KB|
|Market Fresh Couple (640x516).jpg||167.76 KB|